Bangladesh Oil Field Service- BOFS in Job Circular
- Mechanical Engineer,
- Project Engineer (Civil)
Bangladesh Oil Field Service – BOFS was converted into a full-fledged commercial Company. They have been published Job Circular post name of Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer (Civil). Total Vacancy No. 05. They are an equal opportunity employers and welcome applications from male candidates. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature
Published on: Dec 8, 2016
Application Deadline: Dec 25, 2016
- Must have through Consciousness on repair & protection of Heavy Equipment like Cranes, Forklift, Wheel Loader, digger etc.
- Planning, amends, power, controlling and execution of structure and land development must have practical experience in work
- Consciousness in computer is indispensable.
- Take steps orientation on quality reconnoiter system and shift necessary guidelines on how to face exotic inspectors.
- Seasoning training follow up and assess the utility of training
- Ready monthly training plan and arsenal following at factory level
- Build sure that club, members of quality department are well known/ informed on quality control system.
- Redact any other pertinent activities assigned by the supervisor as and when necessary
- B.Sc Engineering (Civil)
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 8 year(s)
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
Job Location: Brahmanbaria
Salary Range: Negotiable
Bangladesh Oil Field Service
Send your CV to email@example.com
job circular in civil Engineering; job circular in Bangladesh Oil Field Service; Bangladesh Oil Field Service in job circular; published a job circular in BOFS; career opportunity in civil engineer; join in project engineer; Bangladesh Oil Field Service. Bangladesh Oil Field Service in job circular; Bangladesh Oil Field Service Admit Card; Bangladesh Oil Field Service Apply Online; Bangladesh Oil Field Service Exam Date; Bangladesh Oil Field Service Exam Result. Career Opportunity in Mechanical Engineer, job circular in Project Engineer (Civil); published a job circular in Project Engineer (Civil)